Monday, November 27, 2017

Day 327 - 27th November 2017 - Red Berries, Green Leaves and a Tree

We had a good outing to Yarmouth on Sunday, although I must admit I'm not the shopper I used to be. Have no patience with people that park their carts in the aisles sideways and don't pay attention to people who are trying to get through (words I most used - excuse me!). And whats with the stores - I'm sure they add another couple of shelving units in which makes it impossible to get 2 carts through an aisle. Yes my rant of the morning! Oops - 1 more - couldn't find any staff on the floors which made it frustrating to say the least when you couldn't find something.  Anyway not to sound like Scrooge, I did have a great day with the girls, we laughed and had fun. Was nice to be out with them.  My favourite part of Christmas is the baking and I'll start after this week which will put me in the mood for the rest of the holiday. Larry had a great time at camp and we finished off the weekend with Turkey Supper at the Sandy Point Community Centre.
 The red berries in our area are pretty well gone now.
 Bright green leaves add some color

Always think this is an interesting section of tree, looks like a good spot for birds or squirrels to hide out.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment