Thursday, November 16, 2017

Day 316 - 16th November 2017 - Red Winged Blackbird, Dried Flowers and Red Breasted Nuthatch

Another morning I'm up way too early, my brain was just pumping out questions and things to do. But on the other hand it's nice out, stars fill the sky and I can hear a Duck and the Owl near by. Technically today is my Friday,nice break to have a short week or  long weekend every week. Actually I only have another couple of weeks, then I'll finish up the project in the new year. Tonight I'm hoping to finish off the book project I've been working on seemingly forever. It's had some complications so my end of it keeps getting stalled. So probably no exercise class for me. Larry says he puttered around outside some yesterday - planted his garlic, pulled the rest of the beets and cleaned out the tomato cages. I have to take his word that he's no overdoing himself.
 Female Red Winged Blackbird
 I'm not a fan of dried flowers inside but I do like them in a natural setting.
High in  a tree, a Red Breasted Nuthatch gathers food.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment