Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Day 328 - 28th November 2017 - Chickadee, Red-Breasted Nuthatch and Woodpecker

We had the first snow fall on Monday, really just a dusting. It was cold though and windy with more "snow showers" in the afternoon. Perhaps it was  just a reminder that it is the season and I'm sure more will come  in the upcoming months. Today's Dumping Day - for all of you who don't live in the area - it's the first day of lobster season. Be safe and prosperous, it's a big part of our communities. Started cleaning in the pantry last evening and organizing my baking supplies. Somehow I think 4kg's of chocolate chips should be enough. List is made and recipes are gathered up.  Think I'm good to get started this Sunday.  Time to get moving, I'm going in earlier this week, means I can go home early.
 Chickadee
 Seeing a lot of the Red Breasted Nuthatches around
Female Woodpecker

No comments:

Post a Comment