Friday, November 17, 2017

Day 317 - 17th November 2017 - Cattails, Golden Crowned Kinglet and Chickadee

Wild and Windy morning out there - rain has stopped but not sure for how long.  Looking at a container on the deck, we got some during the night but since it's still early and dark, hard to tell how much. The lake and swamps still need more so I guess we better take what Mother Nature offers. Might be over for now, just a small chance of showers for today. Think we will head off to Yarmouth - time to pick up my Christmas baking supplies and start some shopping. Hopefully I'll get some inspiration when I get there as of right now I have now idea what to get anyone.
 Cattails from another day.
 I watched this little Golden Crowned Kinglet flit around with the Chickadees.

Like acrobats, the Chickadees are upside down swinging from branches.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment