Friday, November 24, 2017

Day 324, 24th November 2017 - Frost, a Flower and Bling

Beautiful morning out there (technically still the middle of the night s- I've been up since 3am). Heavy frost is bouncing like bling in the light from the back porch, stars are twinkling brightly in the sky. Such peace and quiet. Hopefully I'll get my tooth problem sorted this morning and that may very well help with part of the sleeping issue. Larry's heading to camp for the weekend, it's also Thelma & Louise day and then I'm planning on hitting the house with dust cloths etc. Time to get things under control. Larry has been doing some of it, but truthfully, I'm not sure what since I still see cobwebs where ever he's cleaned. Oh well good effort and he cooks meals so that makes me happy. Noticed more water in the swamps Thursday morning on my walk and the lake is beginning to rise.
 Frost and Bling
 A little frosty color
Brr... they look cold.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment