Friday, March 31, 2017

Day 91 - 31st March 2017-Goldfinches and Red Breasted Nuthatch

Here we are saying good bye to March - must admit it's been an interesting month. Hard to believe and two more months and I'll be back to work, hopefully Larry hears somethings soon about surgery. I would really like to have that over with before going back. So we had 24 hours without horrible weather - yesterday was fine but the wind was a tad chilly - can live with that. I went AWOL for a few hours - quick trip in town for a couple of things and then lunch at the United Church. The do lunches this time of year on Thursday - Soup, dessert, etc. It was good and they looked to have a good turn out. It's Friday so will be a Thelma and Louise day - town and lunch. I suppose I should do a few things around here before going.
 The Christmas Tree remains a favourite feeder.
 We've had a sizable flock of Goldfinches around lately
Red Breasted Nuthatch








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment