Saturday, March 4, 2017

Day 63 - 4th March 2017 - Evening Grosbeaks, Red Breasted Nuthatch and Hydragea

Brr it's cold out there this morning, flurries in the air. A few cold days coming up then hopefully we are back to our spring weather.  Yeah me, I finally slept in (6:15 am), well after three mornings at 4 am, it felt good. I needed that extra couple of hours. Imagine my surprise when Larry was out of bed before me! Well I'm off to work today, my Saturday to work at the Museum. Then I guess we've got to do the normal weekend stuff - groceries etc. Our Friday Night Club is being changed to Saturday night this week. We girls went out to a .......well it was kind of like a Tupperware Party last night. It was educational that's for sure and lots of laughs!


Evening Grosbeaks











 Red-Breasted Nuthatch
Hydragea




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment