Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Day 81 - 21st March 2017 - Mourning Dove, Blue Jay and Chickadee

The snow that arrived on Sunday is disappearing quickly maybe today it will be all gone. I was quite surprised that by suppertime there were a few patches of green in the yard once again. The back deck is like a skating rink, not sure what the road is like so I would be careful on the compute to work this morning. The wind seemed to be drying the road off so it might not be too bad. Well .I'm feeling somewhat better than yesterday, although Lexi and I spent a good portion of the day reclining on the sofa - sleeping off an on, moving from chills to fever. My head feels like it's filled with cotton batten so assume it's a simple head cold and will work it's course. Might as well just suck it up and keep moving. Yarmouth this afternoon for Lexi's appointment - hoping things are better with her. Trivia tonight, I'll see if I'm up to that after supper.
 Mourning Dove, just hanging out on the fence.
When the Blue Jays arrive, there's not much room in a feeder for anyone else.













Chickadee checking out the Christmas tree.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment