Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Day 66 - 7th March 2017 - Chickadee, Red Breasted Nuthatch and Evening Grosbeaks

Monday turned out fairly nice, the sun is really much stronger now but the wind  had a bite to it.  Still had to have a fire going all day though, wasn't that warm out. Looks like a little snow starting later today then switching to rain tonight - or so they predict. Lexi and I did our regular roaming yesterday I continue to work on my database entry project (ugh), did a little research, got some lunches done up for Larry this week and of course spent a little time doing some household chores. All so interesting and exciting. I really need to find something with more entertainment value to do. And of course being Monday, it was exercise class last night - so far so good, I can still move some of my muscles.



Chickadee

Red Breasted Nuthatch
A couple of Female Evening Grosbeaks - the flock is faithful, appearing every day.




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment