Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Day 73 - 14th March 2017 - Hairy Woodpecker, Chickadee and Goldfinches

Looks like we are in for an interesting 24 hours - the weather site has the big red bars of warning up - Wind, Rainfall and Special Weather Statement. High Winds, with snow somewhere between 5 and 15 cms then rainfall of 30-40 cms. Suppose to start sometime this afternoon. Days like this I always think something simmering on the back of the stove is a good meal, maybe I'll put together a big pot of Chili and some homemade biscuits. Yesterday I stuck to my guns, didn't get distracted and finished off the database entry, today I'll move on to sorting out the photos that go with each item. Sounds like more fun! Got all the income tax paperwork together, so that's ready to go and lunch box entrees for a couple of days for Larry. All in all it was a day of accomplishments. Now if I can just keep this up for the rest of the week!
 Male Hairy Woodpecker
 Chickadee
Goldfinches







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment