Sunday, March 26, 2017

Day 86 - 26th March 2017 - Evening Grosbeaks, Goldfinches and Mourning Dove

I can hear the Owls hooting across the road this morning near the other lake, stars are all out and no new snowfall. Yesterday's has melted off again, still a little left around the yard, perhaps that will go today. So now that I'm back on my feet, Larry has the flu/cold bug now. Hoping it's short lived with him as well. Did a quick trip for groceries then packed him off to bed with cold tablets. I figure sleep is the best thing. So long as Lexi doesn't catch it again. Guess today will be a slow and lazy day - I'll putter around maybe get a roam in the hood.
It was a day of yellow birds - Goldfinches
 and Evening Grosbeaks were plentiful around the yard.
 Sharing with a Blue Jay
Mourning Dove taking in some sun.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment