Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Day 82 - 22nd March 2017 - Evening Grosbeak, Red Tail Hawk and Red Breasted Nuthatch

Mostly good news with Lexi yesterday - her counts have come up a lot, she's doing better but will have to be on meds long term. Now to just get those sorted out. My cold seems to be hanging in my head - stuffed upped, sinuses hurt, ears etc. Guess I'll just weather it through. Plus note - turned out really nice on Tuesday - temperature was +9 when we were on our way back home. Saw a couple of Eagles, Turkey Vultures and a Hawk on our travels, needless to say Big B. was home and it's not always easy to get stopped on the highway with traffic behind you. I did manged to go to Trivia last evening, but was glad to get home, take a couple of cold tablets and get a good night's sleep. Need to get back to the photos that go with the database and sort them out. Maybe a little housework, but overall don't think I'm going to overdo myself.
 Evening Grosbeak checking for seeds in the Christmas Tree.
 I think it's a Red Tail Hawk - Crows were chasing it the other day.
Red Breasted Nuthatch







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment