Thursday, March 23, 2017

Day 83 - 23rd March 2017 - White Breasted Nuthatch, Brown Creeper and Goldfinches

Another morning waking up to snow on the ground - ugh I'm really beginning to dislike winter! Oh there's not enough just a covering on everything...again! And it's cold and windy! According to the weather sites doesn't look like it's going to warm up much today, -8. Brr. At least Wednesday by lunch time it was quite warm outside, however I as shivering in the house so broke down and built a fire. Yesterday was spent mostly lazing and dozing. I'm seriously not impressed with this "bug" I've got. Absolutely no energy what so ever - this is not the way to get things done! Thank goodness I have  good sofa companion in Lexi, but on the other hand, trying hard not to give it to her too. I must be sick since I'm really finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning! Oh well enough complaining - hoping it runs it's course soon. For now I'll catch up on reading and sleep.
 White Breasted Nuthatch
 Bad photo - but if you look closely you'll see the Brown Creeper

Goldfinches









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment