Friday, February 24, 2017

Day 55 - 24th February 2017 - Red Breasted Nuthatch, White Breasted Nuthatch and a Chickadee

Thick fog and mild this morning. Good to eat the snow away.I got a little of my energy up and running yesterday. It's got to be the warmer weather that makes  you feel like getting thing done. So I chased some cobwebs, did some dusting and a few other domestic chores. Lexi and I roamed in the morning, then I grabbed Big B. after lunch and went in search of something. Wasn't sure what but I did find lots of Red Breasted and White Breasted Nuthatches around the hood. It was good to get out and chase some birds for a change.  Exercise class last night and I'm sure after not getting there for 1 1 /2 weeks tomorrow I will feel it. But it's all good...right?


Red Breasted Nuthatch looking a little annoyed.














 Much happier, but curious.
 The White-Breasted Nuthatch is a little bigger.
And of course there are always Chickadees.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment