Saturday, February 18, 2017

Day 49 - 18th February 2017 - Evening Grosbeaks and Blue Jay

Friday was a little more shoveling, cleaning up around. I didn't get out on the snowshoes as I've buggered up my knee - guess I should have worn my brace. Maybe today it will come around. After lunch we headed off to town to do the grocery run, some errands and my fabulous hairdresser fit me in for a much needed hair cut. Oh it feels so much better and 20 lbs lighter I'm sure. It's a beautiful morning - chill in the air but it is February - stars and moon are hanging in the sky. Weather looks good for most of the upcoming week, something to look forward to.
 Evening Grosbeaks
 The Blue Jays and Evening Grosbeaks had some brightness to the winter scenery.



















Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment