Sunday, February 12, 2017

Day 43 - 12th February 2017 - Evening Grosbeak, Goldfinch and Chickadee

Saturday remained very cold and it was a quiet day at work, but I managed to get lots done or at least at lot in the project I'm working on which will now involve more database entry but that's ok, I'll plug away at it. Snow flurries most of the day, grabbed a few groceries and supper on the way home. Made it a fairly early night for me, so at least I'm rested this morning. More snow overnight. Time to get ready for the next storm coming tonight/tomorrow. Once winter arrives it's not stopping, this week looks nasty.  Once I get some lunch box prep done, muffins made this morning, I'll take a stroll around the hood on the snowshoes. Should be enough snow down now.


Evening Grosbeak enjoying a seed on the fence.
 Goldfinch chilling.
Chickadee eyeing up seeds in the Christmas tree.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment