Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Day 39 - 8th February 2017 - Evening Grosbeaks and Icy Branches

So we woke up to some snow on the ground, now it appears to be a light  freezing rain - who knows! Some reported thunder and lightening early this morning. Tomorrow is a promise of more snow. Well I guess what they say is true - Nova Scotia - wait five minutes and the weather will change. Photos were sluggish loading  and when I realized that I finally got them all loaded and two were the same I gave up! Some days are like that. So once again I'm back in the groundhog movie - database entry, finishing the library. Well at least I think I can finish that room today and hopefully on the weekend we'll move the bed down in place and things will be ready whenever we get the call for Larry's surgery. He got some molding up in the bathroom last night while I went to Trivia. We are making headway there too!

Evening Grosbeaks - appears to be a lot more females around.











A little winter bling on the branches






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment