Friday, July 22, 2016

Day 204 - 22nd July 2016 - Song Sparrow, Brown Creeper and Black & White Warbler

Hot day - humidity crawled back up yesterday afternoon. Ugh! Well I did enjoy a good morning walk and a busy day at work. Mostly all the same youngsters flitting around the branches. Tackled some laundry after supper and packed up a bag with things I'd need to take to Lockeport - sneakers, change of camera lenses etc. And then I had the urge for something sweet so dug out my cake stash in the freezer - big mistake eating before bed. I've been up since 3:30 am. Going to be a long day... Tammy and I are off to Lockeport after work, I always love the Harmony Bazaar Festival. Great performers and the headliner tonight is Heather Rankin. Double treat - Holly Carr will be painting while Heather sings. So looking forward to seeing both of these women in action, not to mention those that will be on stage earlier. It's always a good line up.
Song Sparrow was belting out the tunes for me.

















I guess you can't have too many Common Yellowthroat Warblers. This young one looks like he's had his head in a spider's web.










Been a while since I've spied a Brown Creeper in the hood.
And a Black & White Warbler - lots of them around.









Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment