Saturday, July 2, 2016

Day 184 - 2nd July 2016 - Yellow Warbler, American Redstart and Common Yellowthroat

Looks like we will get some much needed rain today - not a lot mind you but every little bit is a help these days.  Sky was really red when I first got up. I'm off to work again today. Think I'll go early enough to pick up a few groceries, it's better shopping first thing in the morning than after work on a Saturday.
A beautiful sunny day arrived for Canada Day. I was surprised that we were fairly busy at the museum. Tourist were mulling around the waterfront and stopped to visit. I did managed a few minutes of birding before work. We went down to the Industrial Park - lots of activity there - Catbirds, Yellow Warblers, Red-Eyed Vireos, Purple Finches, Goldfinches, American Redstart and Common Yellowthroats. I must remember to get down there again, it's a good spot to roam for an hour.

Yellow Warbler















Female American Redstart
Common Yellowthroat.
Gray Catbird.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment