Monday, July 4, 2016

Day 186 - 4th July 2016 - Swamp Sparrow and Red-Eyed Vireo

Happy July 4th to our American friends. Day off  and I've slept in - unusual for me but must have needed that little extra time. Lots to do around here by the looks of things. Looks like a good day in the making, no point in being home if I can't get a little jaunt around the hood in, then I'll tackle some housework.
Great day on Sunday - did  up a batch of muffins and got out for my morning walk before heading to work. Had some tourists around, did some work in the garden, finished off some research, little cleaning in the museum and worked on my carding and spinning. Yup, kept me out of trouble. Larry only has a 1/2 row left of wood to put in the basement so that chore is almost done for the winter season, he mowed after supper while I cleared away the dishes.

Young Swamp Sparrow.













He was a cute little guy.


Red-Eyed Vireo hiding in the branches.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment