Friday, October 30, 2015

Day 303 - 30th October 2015 - Sailboat and Leaves

Up too early - nothing new there! Another Friday - the weeks pass quickly that's for sure. Stars and moon are all out this morning, still feels mild. Fine day on the horizon and I bet the birders will all be out checking to see if anything unusual has arrived courtesy of the yesterday's storm.  Maybe I'll luck in and something will land in the hood. Once daylight comes I'll take a roam - interested to see how much rain came down and if there are any leaves left on the trees. Even on a dull day I enjoy my morning walk.
Thursday wasn't a day to roam the hood with Big B. Lexi and I went out a couple of times only because we had to. Second time she turned around at the neighbour's driveway and said no way! I was soaked right through to my skin. Thank goodness by supper time it had stopped so she and Larry got a good roam in. She's also not really keen about the high winds and trees swaying. Rather a princess. I puttered around the house and made brown bread rolls for the guys to take in to the camp.
Looking across the harbour to the park.












I've been looking at this sailboat for the last couple of weeks and wondering why the owners haven't brought it in for the season. Apparently it's shrouded in mystery and seems it's been abandoned under the cloak of darkness. Interesting....

There were lots of leaves in the lake a few days ago.
Bet today there will be more.







Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh yes, the little sail boat that could .....have been a drug container....could have contained a dead body....or maybe , refugees .....or maybe the engine broke down ....or maybe the wife dumped her husband overboard ( or vice versa) and are now in hiding or maybe it contained aliens from another planet !! I'm pretty sure the first one makes the most sense BUT ......

    ReplyDelete