Friday, October 16, 2015

Day 289 - 16th October 2015 - Town Clock, Trees, Sailing Boats and Dories

Up too early - going to be a very long day, but it's my last  one of the season - feels good and I need a break.  Next week will be the start of cleaning and purging - physical work instead of mental strain. I can sure use a change of pace at least for a little while. Fingers crossed the day is quiet and I can finish up some things sitting on my desk.
My walk was in town yesterday morning - not as long as I usually get in, but pleasant enough. The harbour was quiet and beautiful - not a ripple on the water. Thursday had it's up and downs - more downs than ups I think, but after a fashion I got some things cleaned up. Exercise class last night, going to be lucky to move tomorrow.
The Town Clock sitting atop the old Post Office. Hasn't worked in years but still a nice landmark. Built about 1910.
Beautiful view looking across at the park with the trees turning.
I'm surprised these boats are still in the water, most have been pulled out for the season.
Just as old piece of machinery.

And the Dories are still in too. Sandy Point Light sits far in the background.










Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment