Thursday, October 22, 2015

Day 295 - 22nd October 2015 - Harbour, Chickadees and Song Sparrows

Not a good night's sleep and up too early (4:15 am). Going to be a long day, but maybe I can push and make it productive. Feels chillier this morning after a couple of mild days.  Let's see if I can get one of many rooms crossed off the fall cleaning list. Maybe something interesting will pop out on my walk today - I live in hope! Exercise class tonight - a good way to work off a little aggravation.
I walked along Dock Street Wednesday morning since I went to town with Larry. It would have been a much better day to be home, but the stroll was pleasant with not many people around early. It was a good to catch up on the local news, lunch at the Beandock and get a few errands done. The rest of the day had ups and downs. I just need to concentrate on the positive outweighing the negative.
Across the harbour still has some color.
The street light were still on - and the steeple on Cox's Warehouse hides behind a tree.
Harbour was calm with no fog, you could see down to the Lighthouse.
A number of Chickadees were hanging out.
In for a landing on the fence.
And 4-5 Song Sparrows.
A Gull heading for the water.










Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment