Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Day 280 - 7th October 2015 - The Lake, Sunrise, Hermit Thrush and Yellow-Rumped Warbler

It's nippy out there this morning. My indoor/outdoor digital weather station isn't working (time to change batteries) so I'm not sure what the temperature is. I could hear an Owl quite close and another further off answering him. Now if only I could find them in the daylight. It's my day off, no idea what I'm up to. I suppose some housework and meal prep will be part of agenda. Maybe I just won't plan too much and see where the day takes me. 
A peaceful day at work - things are getting done. Oh how I love that feeling. Nice morning walk, found a few birds where I did on Monday. That seems to be the "warmer" spot on the road - nice and sunny. A Hermit Thrush, Blue-Headed Warbler, Yellow-Rumped Warbler and Palm Warbler. Time for these little ones to head out for a place with warmer weather.  It was hair cut day after work, that feels so much better having most of it clipped off!
The lake is beautiful in the morning as the sun rises.


A perfect spot to enjoy the sunrise.
Hermit Thrush.
Yellow-Rumped Warbler.











Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment