Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Day 293 - 20th October 2015 - Morning Bling and Fall Colors

Yesterday's Election gave us a new   Prime Minister.  I went to bed before it was announced, but knew at that point we'd be seeing a change and truthfully we needed it.  Will be interested to see what the voter turnout was across the country. Feels warmer this morning. Lots planned today - brown bread rolls and a big pot of soup. More housecleaning and of course roaming the hood.
The days are getting colder, I dug out my gloves and hat for my morning walk. I rarely see anything these days, but I love the walk, need the exercise and there is always the chance something will be pop out of the bushes. I got muffins made then went down to vote with Cathy, she wanted to go for a walk in the Christmas Tree Farm and I'm always game for a tramp. Did see a few sparrows darting about, Chickadees and heard a Golden Crown Kinglet. A late start on my fall cleaning but I did get that underway. Exercise class last night left me hurting by the time I got home.
Nothing like a little morning bling.
Still a lot of beauty along the lake.
Grasses are golden.
A lot of leaves have fallen.
Time for the flag to come in.
I think I like the colors they cast in the water better than those on the trees.






Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment