Friday, October 2, 2015

Day 275 - 2nd October 2015 - Fall Colors, Hairy Woodpecker and Song Sparrow

We've made it once again to Friday! More rain on the way, suppose to be another very wet day. I truthfully prefer rain from 8pm to 5 am, but I guess one can't convince Mother Nature to change her ways. So we will take what she sends and when.
Made some headway yesterday, going through a pile of papers, only to discover most of it could be shredded as it was old notes, print outs of the book we were working on this summer. I like clearing out that kind of stuff. Got September's accounting finished off and balanced. So seems I am making some headway. Hopefully today I can settle in to research and an uneventful day. Exercise class last night - back in the swing of that - or at least my love/hate relationship with it.
A windy day but he held firm on the old stick.















Bright red berries add a lot of color.
This Hairy Woodpecker was finding breakfast at the top of an old dead tree.
I did manage to find a little fall color in a couple of spots the other day.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment