Saturday, October 17, 2015

Day 290 - 17th October 2015 - Chairs, Leaves and Berries

Little nippy this morning, more frost I'm sure. Saturday morning and I'm trying to decide which direction to start for a birding day. I think we'll head in the direction of Cape Sable Island/Atwood's Brook. There was a Red Headed Woodpecker and a Snowy Egret at Atwood's Brook yesterday and maybe that Godwit I chased last Saturday will be on CSI again. Never know what we'll do or where we will end up. Time to get the rest of the household out of bed!
My last day at work (for the season) - RAH! It was pretty quiet around so the timing is right. Not that I can't always find tons to do since I'm usually playing catch up but the foot traffic has dwindled. We had quite a little storm late in the afternoon - thunder, hail, rain, lightning and as quickly as it started it was over and the sun was out again as we got home. 
A beautiful morning to sit and enjoy the lake. 
 The sun shines on leaves that lay on a deck.

 Red berries are still along the road.
I couldn't resist another photo from Dock Street.













No comments:

Post a Comment