Friday, October 9, 2015

Day 282 - 9th October 2015 - The Harbour, Chickadee, Roses and Street Lamps

Definitely colder this morning, but I see some fog around the street light. Will have to wait and see if we get a frost. Larry picked more tomatoes last night after supper. I hate to waste food, although I'm hoping that's the end of them.  Friday and a long weekend, I see the birding and turkey at Mom and Dad's this weekend. Sounds like a good couple of days. Hoping to get some good shots of fall colors too.
I had to catch a ride with Larry yesterday morning, so my walk was on the waterfront instead of the hood. It's a nice change but I like my own area better.  A good day at work, hoping to finish the week out on a high note. Temperature was a little cooler although the sun was nice. Exercise class last night - sure we will be hurting tomorrow. Have to remember my knee brace.
A hint of color up the harbour.
Chickadees are everywhere.
A few roses are still in bloom on the waterfront.
The museum hasn't brought in their dory for the season.
A few street lamps were still on even though it was morning.
One of the  Dory Shop windows.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment