Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Day 273 - 30th September 2015 - Deer and Sunrise

Day off and I'm up earlier than usual. Rain on the way for the rest of the week, but the morning may stay clear. Think some birding is in order - probably won't get out much in the next couple of days. As much as we need to rain, I'm afraid there won't be much left of the leaves on the trees. Fingers crossed, I love the fall colors and have been waiting patiently to do some photos. Thought this year I'd get across the lake and take pics from that side.
Another lovely fall day.  Really warm and mild, bit of a breeze - tropical feeling. Good day at work, few people around and making some headway on a couple of research requests. Unfortunately they are moving slower than I would like. Got a couple pieces of the puzzle that just don't seem to want to fit. That's kind of what genealogy is like - a giant jigsaw puzzle.
Not sure who was more surprised yesterday morning. 
I've seen her tracks on the road lots of times, but first time I've run into her.













It was a morning of golden hues and silhouettes.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment