Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day 255 - 12th September 2015 - Red-Eyed Vireo, Magnolia Warbler, Ducks and the Flag

Think we'll head out to Cape Sable Island this morning, do a little birding then some shopping in Barrington. Perhaps something interesting will be out that way. Need to be home early to get some housework done this afternoon and have a little rest. I'm off to the film festival at the Osprey Arts Centre this evening to do photos. Going to be a later evening than I'm used to but I'm looking forward to it.
The rain held off Friday, til we were on our way home from work.Glad it was the end of the week although it was a good day. Spied a few birds on my morning walk but nothing exciting. I won't complain, even those will be gone before too long to spend somewhere nice and warm for the winter months.
Red Eyed Vireo.
The Magnolia Warbler giving me his usual good side!
The ducks were at Myrna's waiting for breakfast to be served.  The young ones are now as big as their parents.
The Canadian Flag blows gently in the breeze next to the lake.















Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment