Thursday, September 3, 2015

Day 246 - 3rd September 2015 - Red-Eyed Vireo, Black & White Warbler, Common Yellowthroat and a Butterfly

Looks like another nice day in the forecast. First day of school for all of those with kids - the summer sure flew by. Long weekend coming up, hoping that means fine weather and an extra day for us to get out birding. Hopefully the gas crisis has come to an end.
Had a good morning walk, but maybe a little too far as I was worn out when I got home. It was beautiful on the lake with a little mist rising up from the water. I really dislike this being tired and then the pain starts in my head. Spent most of the day puttering around the house doing up some chores I was behind in. Next month I'll start the big "fall cleaning", once the weather has cooled and I'm off. For now it's a lick and a promise.
Easy to see why they are called a Red-eyed Vireo. Lots of these guys around.













Black & White Warbler.

Common Yellowthroated Warbler. This little guy followed me quite a ways.
Northern Parula hiding in the leaves.
Palm Warbler.
The acrobat - Chickadee.
Blue-headed Vireo.
I think it's an Atlantis Fritillary.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment