Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day 244 - 1st September 2015 - Chickadee, White-Breasted Nuthatch and a Cobweb

Welcome September, may you be cool at night, bright and sunny during the day. It's breezy out there this morning, but the stars are all shining in the sky. A good sign for another nice day. Another work day, feel tired before the day ends but mostly I'm feeling better than I was. Now hopefully I can make it a year and get the vaccine  next September (if I can remember).
Monday was really foggy on my walk, hard to see the birds hiding behind leaves. There really weren't a lot -Chickadees, Black & White Warbler, Northern Parula, Palm Warbler and Red-Eyed Vireos. Saw some of the same in the apple trees in the yard after supper. Maybe if he weather stays fine this weekend we can get out around find some shorebirds and warblers. Had a good day at work, a few researchers and I got a couple of things off my desk.
Lots of Chickadees around. Always cute and friendly.












Red-eyed Vireo hiding in the leaves.


The White breasted Nuthatches must have had lots of babies this year, they were everywhere.
Cobwebs in branches.
I could see a glimmer of the sun coming through the fog.
A calm morning on the harbour.








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment