Saturday, September 5, 2015

Day 248 - 5th September 2015 - Yellow-Rumped Warbler, Black & White Warbler and a Cobweb

Saturday, first day of the long weekend and I'm up at 4:30 am - ugh! Going to be a long day, but we are going birding this morning, I'll face the consequences this afternoon of being overtired and have a nap on the way home.  Game plan is to head to Yarmouth in hopes of catching some of those interesting Warblers that have been appearing there. We'll meet up with our birding friend Ervin and hit a few of the hot spots, have a few errands to do while we are there, then homeward bound. I'm going to get some birding in this weekend no matter what! Been too long.
Friday was warm and sunny with a drop in humidity. Had a good morning walk, but it was pretty quiet, the wind had picked up and most of the birds were in hiding, I assume. I did managed to find a more sheltered spot and convince a few to come out. Quiet day at work, a few more things cleaned off my desk. Making headway. We were suppose to go to a family get together, but I was all in by the time we got home and Larry was too so we opted to stay in for the evening.
Yellow-Rumped Warbler.















Ducks were in the lake as always.
A rather haphazard cobweb
Chickadee
Rarely a day goes by I don't see a few Black & White Warblers.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment