Thursday, September 17, 2015

Day 260 - 17th September 2015 - Sunrise, Song Sparrow, Black-Throated Blue Warbler and Dragon Fly

Thursday - work day. Stars are all out but I don't hear the Owl this morning. Better sleep last night which I'm grateful for. Guess I'll continue on with research from Tuesday and hopefully finish it up today. Fingers crossed, would like to start seeing an end to a couple I've been trying to work out for too long. Exercise class tonight, if all goes well - will get there. Need to start back on a more regular basis.
Beautiful day in the hood. The sun came out, I roamed several times and it was a good day. Did up a little housework, some cooking and got most of our things packed for the weekend. Well at least Lexi has her bag packed I still have a few things to throw together.  Not so many birds around on my morning walk, getting quieter every day. Was nice to see the Black-Throated Blue Warbler but that was practically in my yard when I got home again.

The sun came up.






Hydrangeas in a neighbour's yard.
Black-Throated Blue Warbler.
Song Sparrow wagging his tail.
Lois', hen Lucy, her chicks were running all over the yard.
The Big Red Girl had her's settled in for a nap.
There are tons of Dragonflies around now.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment