Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Day 121 - 1st May 2018 - Wood Duck and Mallards

Good Morning May! I can hear the Song Sparrows, Robins and Ducks all beginning their morning chatter/songs. Foggy this morning but it's lifting,  may have a few showers later who knows. Neither of the weather sites an agree on anything. The rain stopped right before noon on Monday and the sun came out. The last few days the humidity has felt high which is a little unusual for this time of year. I worked til 1pm then got home earlier enough to go for a walk, was rewarded with the Male Wood Duck. Hanging out in the bushes along the lake (trying not to get too many ticks on me) I watched him for quite a while, snapping pictures all the time.  I roamed a little further seeing a couple of Palm Warblers and a Hermit Thrush - none wanting to be photographed. For now it's good enough to know they are around. Few things to do around the house things morning, then I think Thelma and Louise are on the road. For some reason this morning the blog has decided not to upload more pics......oh well who am I to argue with technology so early in the morning!

Male Wood Duck
Wood Ducks and Mallards - he thought he could hide out with these guys.







Enjoy your day!














No comments:

Post a Comment