Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Day 136 - 16th May 2018 - Northern Parula, Chickadee and Yellow Rumped Warbler

Looks like it's going to be a nice day, little windy this morning and some rain overnight. We can use the rain and it's so much better at night. I puttered around yesterday finishing up a few things and roamed the hood. Nothing new to report. Did  pulled pork for supper wrapped in cooked cabbage leaves instead of bread/buns with taters and veggies.  A little time consuming but makes enough for leftovers. Good crowd at Trivia last night but we didn't win. I think we are off our game!HA!HA! There are lots of laughs though. The apple trees will soon be in bloom which should bring the Cedar Waxwings and if I'm lucky a Baltimore Oriole. My monster Wisteria looks like it will have lots of flowers too. The plan for today was to go sit at Out Patients to get my meds re-filled (no Doctor for the last 2 1/2 years) but it's closed so will postpone that for another day. I can think of better things to do than sit for 4-5 hours, so I'm pretty good with being home today.


 Northern Parula

Chickadee - trying to hide in plain sight


Yellow Rumped Warbler




Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment