Friday, May 18, 2018

Day 138 - 18th May 2018 - Canada Goose, Swamp Sparrow and Yellow Rump Warbler

No fog this morning, maybe we are going straight into a nice day! Well I'm off to town early this morning, going to Out Patients to sit and  get my meds refilled. What a waste of time for both me and the Doctor /Nurses there. But without a Family Doctor this is how it works. Hopefully I can get in by noon and can continue on to Thelma and Louise lunch out. It's our last one for a while (unless I have a Friday off) - next week is back to work for me. Thursday turned out to be a beautiful day. Fog disappeared before 11am and the sun made it's appearance. Saw a Red-Eyed Vireo on my way over to catch a ride with Nancy. Same spot as they nested the other year. Nice to see their return and of course I didn't have Big B with me. A few other birds along my way but nothing else new. A second male Hummingbird arrived earlier in the week, the guarding of the feed has started. Not sure how any of them actually get to eat as they spend most of their time fighting.

He spends a lot of time on the deck by himself.


Hidden in the bushes - Swamp Sparrow.
Yellow Rump Warbler- lots of these little ones around.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment