Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Day 150 - 30th May 2018 - Dandelions, Ovenbird and Cedar Waxwing

I can see daylight coming through the trees, not so easy now as they are all leaved out and almost like a wall against the horizon. Looks like a beautiful warm day on it's way. Yesterday it started it out drizzly but soon turned warm with the sun out. I dressed for damp and cooler and was hot all day. Hard to get it right some times. Only another couple of days before we open for the season. Looks like things are coming together and we'll be all set. There's been some Terns hanging along the waterfront the last few days, I'm in early today with Larry so think I'll take Big B along to see if I can get some shots. I've also seen a few Yellow Warblers around the Beandock and Maiden Lane. Although I prefer roaming in the country, I get my walk in town this morning.


Dandelions


Ovenbird


Cedar Waxwing





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment