Saturday, May 19, 2018

Day 139 - 19th May 2018- Yellow Rumped Warbler, Black & White Warbler and Chickadee

Little chilly, there was a frost warning out but I think we may have been missed. Ducks are paddling around the lake, quaking softly, Song Sparrows singing in the trees. Otherwise it's a peaceful morning. Sun is coming up over the lake - beautiful day in the making. Got my meds refilled yesterday for another year. I lucked in and didn't' have to wait too long, now it will soon be Larry's turn to do the same thing. Being Friday it was Thelma and Louise day and probably our last one for a while as I go back to work on Tuesday. We may sneak a few in throughout the summer, depending on my schedule. Sadly Mary and I lost two games of marbles to Larry and Margie - I'm sure something funny was going on. It's the day of the Royal Wedding, I'm sure lots of people are up early watching, I've got one eye on it but will soon be getting Larry out of bed so we can go birding. Think we'll head to Sandhills Beach this morning - haven't been there since last summer and maybe to Cape Sable Island. Rain in the forecast for tomorrow so I've got to get as much in today as I can.



Yellow Rumped Warbler


Black & White Warbler - flashing me!


Chickadee



Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment