Monday, May 21, 2018

Day 141 - 21st May 2018 - Great Blue Heron, Hermit Thrush and Barn Swallows

Sun is appear through the trees along the lake, looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. Song Sparrows singing their dawn song. My last day home, going to make the most of it - back to work tomorrow. Rained all day on Sunday so I spent a good portion of it in the kitchen - long process but I've got enough lunches made for Larry for 23 work days, each in a freezer bag and labeled. Good variety of good healthy food! I felt like I was running a restaurant especially with all the pots/pans and bowls continuously being washed. It's worth it - he eats good and I've got a head start. Other than that not much of an exciting day- some housework. We played marbles again last night - sorry to report Larry & Margie beat Alice & I. He's on a roll! Today's going to be a good day for roaming the hood and a few meal preps for our suppers this week.


Great Blue Heron taking off
 Barn Swallows

Hermit Thrush





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment