Monday, May 7, 2018

Day 127 - 7th May 2018 - Black & White Warbler, Pansies and Ferns

I've slept in a little this morning. Cloudy and overcast, a little rain overnight but it's suppose to clear and be fine. Yesterday turned out nice. Larry spent most of it in the woodpile - using his new woodsplitter. It's an amazing machine and works so fast - his words, I'm just happy it takes him less time. I did the normal Sunday morning stuff, then roamed a little and more house work. Late afternoon we made a run to town for an ice cream at Moe's Shake Shack. Not exactly good for either of us, but a treat once in a while won't kill us. And it was really good. My favourite -hot fudge sundae with coffee ice cream. Larry goes for flurries. Lots to do this morning, we are heading off to Kentville this afternoon.  Larry's final checkup in the morning. Finally I'm getting to check out Miner's Marsh - suppose to be a great spot for birds. And we'll run over to New Minas as I need to do some shopping - yuck. Well must get things underway here.

Black  &White Warbler -  saw a couple more on Sunday

Lois has Pansies planted. My favourite.
















More Ferns are popping up every day.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment