Friday, October 21, 2016

Day 295 - 21st October 2016 - Great Blue Heron, Cormorant and Sheep

Som Dark clouds streak across the sky this morning - only a few stars are peeking out here and there. So quiet, not a sound from the  Owls or Ducks. It's Friday - been a busy work week and will be glad for the weekend to appear. Maybe I'll get a little birding in on Sunday. Thinking it's time to start that "Fall" cleaning on Saturday.
More lovely fall weather on Thursday. What's not to like about that and we are suppose to get some rain. In fact the big red "weather alert" bar is on the weather sites. Ironically our end of the province still needs rain but the other end has had plenty. Maybe this latest system will put us back where we should be for this time of year and we can resume a normal lifestyle.

Great Blue Heron - I have a soft spot for the Herons and Cranes - awkward and majestic all in one.
Sometimes I miss the days when my parents had sheep - this one is from Cape Sable Island.














A Cormorant surveying the area.
Sanderling - I think. The peeps I tend to get mixed up.







Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment