Saturday, October 1, 2016

Day 275 - 1st October 2016 - Sun, Mist and the Lake

Good morning October, nice to see another month although I'm hoping you bring more rain than the last 4 have! In all fairness Larry tells me the well has come up about an inch - maybe we are on a roll. Sometimes when I'm out roaming in the hood looking for birds I forget how beautiful it is. Well Friday morning brought it back to me. All I'm seeing is Chickadees and Song Sparrows, and a Yellow Rump Warbler or two. Another reason I like Fall - the colors on the lake as the sun rises with that layer of heavy mist. A good day at work, visitors are dwindling and they tell me it was the last day of the Yarmouth/Portland Ferry. Two weeks left and we still have to finish off a project, which looks doable at this time.




Enjoy your day!

1 comment: