Saturday, September 17, 2016

Day 261 - 17th September 2016 - Cobwebs, Fog and Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker

Cool this morning, stars are all out and the Owls are very vocal up the road and one down the road. I'm sure the garden is being raided as I type, although a neighbour said there was a "big" Deer under our apples trees yesterday while we were to work eating the apples. The apples they can have! I'm having a great debate with myself this morning on whether or not to take a quick run to Cape Sable Island in hopes of seeing the Least Bittern before work - will keep thinking as I drink my coffee.
Good day yesterday at work, finished off some more Whirligigs and then moved on to some other work. Never time to be idle - just the way I like it. Visitors from far and wide. 
 Friday morning was made up of fog over the lake and lots of bling

I finally came to the conclusion that this is a immature Yellow-Bellied Sapsucker.





Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment