Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Day 251 - 7th September 2016 - Dragonfly, Ferns and Cobwebs

Back to work this morning. Lots to do. It's Wednesday so I travel with Larry this morning. Good chance to go pay for my flooring that I picked out last week for the renos and confirm the size.
Tuesday was a day of drizzle, a few showers and a lot of humidity.  For me it was mostly an inside day of housework, laundry and cooking. A few meals ahead for this week and lunches for Larry. I did get out a couple of times but it's pretty quiet, some activity in the yard by mid afternoon. Any thought of the tropical storm arriving with rain etc can now be forgotten - it's gone. Seriously doesn't look like much in the long range forecast either, a shower once in a while. Can't force Mother Nature!
 Dragonfly landed on my cap, so I gently took it off and set it down. He was still there when I put it back on.
 Jewelweed or Touch Me Not
Ovenbird
Lots of Cobwebs in the woods

Not a great shot - Black-Throated Green Warbler
















Ferns and raindrops


Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I love pics of cobwebs in the rain... and raindrop pics. Nature sure is beautiful. Love the jewelweed too.

    ReplyDelete