Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Days 124 and 125 - 3rd and 4th May 2016 - Pussywillows, Purple Finches and Ducklings

The rain held off most of Monday, turned chilly around supper time so a fire was needed when we got home. Had cooked a roast and potatoes in the slow cooker - think I've figured that out, next week I'll tackle something new. Of course yesterday morning I had no internet (first time for that with the new provider - maybe storm related), couldn't write before I went to work so you are getting two days in one today. I'm not sure I do enough interesting stuff to write every day but it is what it is! Back in to the swing of work  these days. Today is my day off and I'm looking forward to a good roam around the hood, must be time to see a few new Warblers of the season.

Pussywillows past their prime. I see lots of new plant leaves popping through the forest bottom.











We still have lots of Purple Finches at the feeders.











A beautiful morning on the lake.

The first batch of ducklings of the season. Looking forward to more.









Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment