Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Day 132 - 11th May 2016 - Yellow-Rumped Warbler, Hermit Thrush and Palm Warbler

Wednesday is here again. Guess I'll get out early walking before the wind comes up. As always there's lots to do - meals for the next few days, housework etc. Might even find an hour or so to do some outside work. No point in spending the whole day inside if it's going to be fine. Maybe just maybe it will be my lucky day and something interesting will come to the feeders or along my walk.
Had a good morning walk - birds were moving so I got a little extra exercise and it wasn't quite as cold. Maybe I just dressed in enough layers not to be bothered by it. It's fun once they are mobile and I can hop around trying to get some good shots. A lot of times they are hanging out in the higher canopies but I was lucky yesterday morning a few moved down for me. Lots of Yellow-Rumped Warblers, Hermit Thrushes, Palm Warblers and I saw a Black Throated Green Warbler. Good day at work - making some headway and got a technical issue sorted out. A walk after supper and a few things done around the house finished out the day.
Yellow-Rumped Warbler - I got a lot of butt shots before this one. There were about 6 in one area gathering breakfast.
Nearly tripped over Hermit Thrushes. I see a lot pair up now.















Palm Warbler
Another Yellow-Rumped Warbler








Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment