Friday, May 20, 2016

Day 141 - 20th May 2016 - Rhodora, Beaver and Grandmother's Journal

It's Friday, lot of cloud cover this morning but it doesn't stop the Song Sparrows from singing up a storm. Looks like a pretty good day in the making. Long weekend on the horizon. 
An uneventful Thursday, lots of stuff done up and I can actually see the tops of several desks these days. All is good! A lazy evening once I got home, just needed to chill and rest my brain - it's been into overdrive lately and could sure use a bit of a defrag!
Grandmother's Journal:
20 May 1977 - Cold over night. Everything white this morning [frost I assume] but a lovely day. I went to work as usual. Home around 3 o'clock. Kim came up with me. She had a good time looking after the dogs. Gertrude over for crib. Bobbie & Bettie up late this evening. Everything looks lovel now. Green and leaves and hopefully blossoms coming along now. Played crib until nearly 12 o'clock. 
 21 May 1977 - Beautiful day, Bettie, Bobbie brought Sid up, Kim stayed. I worked all day. Gertrude over for a crib game. Came out cloud and felt like rain. But overnight fine.

 The Rhodora is so pretty.
 Yellow Tulip
Feeding time at Myrna's.
One of several Beavers that live along the lake.









Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I love when you post some of GG's journal. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete