Thursday, February 26, 2015

Day 57 - 26th February 2015 - Tulips, Pitcher Plants and Crocus'

Stars are all out this morning, temperature is -9. I'm sure it's going to be slippery out there when people are travelling to work- so be careful folks. I'm happy to be home today, think I'll putter around, knock a few more things off the to do list and see  if Spring comes any quicker!
Wednesday was messy and a terrible day for me. My cold is getting worse - but remaining in my head so far, there was no heat most of the day in the building (furnace issues) I was in, got soaked in the rain lunch time. So that meant I was cold and wet most of the afternoon. Was very happy to get home, have some hot soup, a hot chocolate with a little additive and a hot bath.
Just a few happier photos (those without snow)!
One of my favourite wild plants - Pitcher plant. I don't see a lot of them around anymore.
The Hermit Thrush.
Common Yellow Throat - I'm waiting patiently for the Warblers to return.
Crocus' from my yard will bloom as soon as this snow disappears.
And Black-eyed Susans.






Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the "warm" looking pictures. I seriously needed to see them. You made my morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get over that cold soon!!

    ReplyDelete