Friday, February 6, 2015

Day 36 and 37 - 5th & 6th February 2015 - Chickadees & Redpolls

I think I'm more annoyed now I've got internet back then when I lost it, knowing that it could have been fixed on Tuesday when I reported it right from their offices and they didn't. Money has been taken off my bill, but that's not really the point. So I've ranted out loud and got it mostly out of my system, still considering whether it would be better to go back to Dial up, even though it was slow it was consistently always available and cost me $10/month instead of almost $60./month. It's a thought! So what have I been doing the last few days - shoveling, working on the alterations of the wedding dress, reading some of our upcoming publication and just reading. Of course Lexi and I have been breaking trails through the woods and we've enjoyed the birds at the feeder. I'm finding it difficult to get Big B. out and around for photos, she's kind of heavy and it's rather slippery underfoot. Now time for some lunch and maybe a cup of special hot chocolate!
 I like the background and lighting with these couple of Chickadees.

 Redpoll flock has grown to about 30, I'm trying to figure out if I've got a Hoary Redpoll among the Common ones.



Enjoy your day! Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back to a regular early morning time.

2 comments: